02 March 2009

BREAKFAST BY THE LAKE

My parents and I drove over to Tagaytay, which is a city nestled on the hilltops overlooking Taal Lake, about an hour's drive away from Manila. We had breakfast at Cafe Breton in Cliffhouse, with a great view of the Taal Volcano. My parents figured I needed some fresh air. I'm in another sweater given by my Lola Lorna - my Mamu's favorite, because it's so cheery and colorful, she says, and the new onesie my parents got me. The lolo ("grandfather") fuzzy shoes are from my Oma. It's cooler in Tagaytay than in Manila, but since summer is just around the corner, it was kind of warm in Tagaytay that day, with the occasional blast of cold wind. I think my Mamu brought me there just so I'd have an excuse to wear all my new sweaters before I outgrow them! At least I didn't have to wear that bulky ol' sweater all day!

February 28, 2009
Hooded knit sweater - no brand; Onesie - Pipsqueaks by David and Goliath; Shoes - Luvable Friends; Bib - Kladd by Ikea

2 comments: