09 February 2009

ALL "RIGHT" IN IKEA

My parents seem to like looking at furniture and stuff for our house. Yawn. We visited a store with Ikea stuff this Sunday with my Oma, Opa and Auntie Mandi. Here I am all sprawled out on an Ikea armchair, in the onesie my Tita Ria Alazas gave me, and those furry little shoes my Oma bought me. They are made of blue velvet and look like winter slippers for "lolos" ("grandfathers" in English!). You watch, I have a lot of "lolo" shoes. Note the hearts on my socks (from my Luli). Groan. Blue hearts on my socks. My Mamu is killing me. (At least she brought me a more macho bib, a gift from my Tita Karla and Ninong Monzit, thank goodness for them, hehe). And am I allowed to lie on that chair to begin with?!
February 8, 2009






Onesie - no brand; Shoes - Luvable Friends; Bib - Koala Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment