16 February 2009

NORTHERN INVASION

I set out on my first road trip up North on Valentine's Day. We drove down to Clark for the hot air balloon fiesta, and went to Subic as well - my first time to see the ocean! Though I did NOT go near the water - I haven't gotten my sea legs quite yet! (In fact, not much use of my legs, period. I still prefer to be carried, teehee - I can't even crawl yet! My Opa and I wandered down the beach together - we have a picture by the beach here). My Lola Lorna got me that sweater - she got me tons! Those denim shorts from my Oma - they look like pants, I know, but my Mamu insisted I wear them. I got my tee from my Tita Ina Alazas - the little animals glow in the dark, aren't they neat? My Tita Nicka Osaka, Tita Margie Pegels, Tita Tammy Aquino, Tita Ange Lim, Tita Ann Bautista and Tita Hazel Humagit - my Mamu's sorority sisters - chipped in to buy me a bunch of baby shoes. How do you like my sneakers - they match my Papu's!
February 14, 2009







Tee - Carter's; Hooded knit sweater - Marks & Spencer; Denim shorts - Baby Armstrong; Sneakers - Baby Company



Velcro straps for me and my Papu!

No comments:

Post a Comment