25 February 2009

MY (NOT QUITE BLUE) SUEDE SHOES

Here I am, asleep on our couch, after a visit to my pediatrician. My Papu and yaya ("nanny") took me - my daddy had to get off from work early to take me - it was vaccine time again, ugh. I have such a pretty doctor - I giggled when she held me and went all cute. (My doctor's report: my brain development parallels that of a 6-month old, and I'm as big as a 5-month old - even though I just turned 3 months! Hurrah!) I'm this close to outgrowing these onesies I'm wearing - part of a gift set from my Tita Margerry Florendo - Gerry Lee, I like to call her - I also wore them during a mini break here. Check out my beige suede shoes - one of the pairs from the bunch of shoes I got from my Mamu's sorority sisters, Titas Nicka, Tammy, Margie, Ann, Angge, and Hazel - another fixture in my collection of lolo ("grandfather") shoes. My Papu complained they were too tight at first. It turns out he forgot to take the roll of paper stuffed inside the toes!

February 23, 2009
Onesie - Calvin Klein; Shoes - Baby Company

No comments:

Post a Comment