09 March 2009

MUSIC GOD IN THE MAKING

I went to Tagaytay again today with my parents, and my grandparents - Luli and Lolo. We had lunch with my Luli's sister's family in Leslie's (Tita Myrna, Tito Jun, and Auntie Chesca). I went to Starbucks for the first time, too. No coffee for me though, not even a measly frap - boo! No sweaters this time either - it was a scorcher in Tagaytay that day! My parents went to a concert last night - a really huge Filipino band called the Eraserheads, the closest we can get to something like the Beatles - so for today's outing, in honor of music gods saying good-bye, they made me wear the Beatles onesie my Auntie Mandie got me at Mothercare. (It's this baby boutique where my Mamu and my auntie run around like crazy kids in a candy store). Beep beep yeah!


March 8, 2009
"Dairy only."
"Little Lennon Groupie."
Onesie - Mothercare; Sandals - Enfant

No comments:

Post a Comment