31 March 2009

DOCTOR DOCTOR

Wasn't really scheduled to go to my doctor today - but we found out my doctor was back from vacation so we hurried over to her clinic for my vaccine shot! I didn't have any clothes - good thing we came from my grandmother Luli's house, and she had just bought a new tank top for me (she got me those white leather hi-tops, too!). She got matching shorts, too, but less than an hour of wearing them, I got marks on my sides already - the new shorts were too tight. (Thank goodness we had an extra pair of shorts in my diaper bag - I would hate to face my pretty pretty doctor wearing just nappies!!!!!!) Shucks though, to think the shorts my Luli got me were brand new, too... Hey! I'm not overweight. Really. My doctor said so. She weighed and measured me and everything. She said I was just right. So maybe I just look overweight, teehee. My Ninong ("godfather") Zito says I'm "festively plump." There.


March 30, 2009

Hospital regular!

My Mamu really liked the baby shoes my Luli got me. So she bought me the exact same pair - now I have one pair for Luli's house, and one pair for our house.
I like the little etchings on the sneakers, too - especially of the little red bike!
"I'm not fat! I'm big-boned!"

Tank - Mother's care in Landmark; Shorts - Baby Armstrong; Shoes - Pitter Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment