31 March 2009

ALL PROPER

It was DAVID's baptism today! My turn to come to his party! We were late! We went to the church and no one was there anymore. Turns out my silly parents got the time of the actual baptism celebration all wrong. So we had to hurry over to the reception venue. So many pretty balloons! David was asleep most of the time - again! I never seem to catch him awake. Have yet to have decent conversation with that guy, hehe. My Oma got me that plaid shirt - this is the second and no doubt the last time I'll be wearing it. I was busting out of it already - I can't help growing so fast! - but I had to wear something proper, because it was a baptismal celebration after all! (I think I was dressed more casually in my own baptism, haha). Check out the bib my Ninang ("godmother") Trina Ilarde got me - I'll blog about those in another entry. Teehee. Those shorts, which my Mamu got me, can I just say, she bought those at the girls' section in this local kiddie clothing boutique called Gingersnaps. Grrr. You can't tell from the pictures, but they're high-waisted and pleated and they're linen. Arrrrrgh.

March 28, 2009
Shirt - Periwinkle; Shorts - Gingersnaps; Sandals - Enfant; Bib - Mothercare

No comments:

Post a Comment