06 March 2009

MEET DAVID!

"Hello! I'm Tajito's future playmate, classmate, busmate, textmate, cellphone mate (oh, not quite yet, my mommy goes!), David. I don't have a nickname but my Lolo Vic calls me Boogs for Bugoy! My parents were bored one Sunday and decided to let me try on one outfit they were crazy about. When my Dad was in the US last year, he went to this huge store called Old Navy where he bought me a lot of clothes. I wasn't out yet that time, mind you, but I already had a wardrobe!!! Mom and Dad dressed me in this onesie which is quite long - I look like I'm wearing overalls. To finish my rockstar look, my Mom pulled out my "Almost Shoes" socks - a gift from my Tito Pol. The socks she chose look like red sneakers! The whole outfit though was a bit hot - I only wore it for about an hour or so. After that, it was back to my good ole' nappies and sando ("tank top")! The tambay ("hanging out") look is still the best look I say!
- Hugs from DAVID!"

January 18, 2009
Onesie - Old Navy; Almost Shoes socks - Babinski Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment