23 March 2009

YOU'RE INVITED!

My parents and I have been so busy the past two weeks! First, we moved. I don't know where half my clothes are! My Mamu and Papu haven't had time to document my outfits - and I've had at least three really good ones the past week or so. Hmph. Second, we were all too busy planning my baptism! Will post about that stiff little baptismal gown soon. (It was so hot - I have to frown every time I remember it). For now, check out this fantastic invitation my Auntie Mandi designed for me. She took some of my personal items - my hospital I.D. tag, an old sock I outgrew, a nappy clip, clothing tags and shopping bags from clothes I got - and put everything together in a collage. Then she took a picture, and my Mamu had it printed as a post card. Isn't it neat! My Auntie designed a bookmark for me, too - for my giveaways! Kissy to my Auntie Mandi!

3 comments:

  1. So cuuute! I love scrapbooking, this is a good idea for an invite. Do you mind if I use the same when the time comes for my little one? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arlene! Sure, go ahead! Better yet, you could order them from my Aunt Mandie. Very cheap, I promise, hehe. And very personalized! Just send me a message if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anna... can i promote mandi's invites na? i'd like to know lang her preferred contact details in case people come asking :)

    ReplyDelete