06 March 2009

LITTLE DUDE

"It was my third monthsary last February 28, and my Mom and Dad took the day off to take me to my doctor and to finally go malling!!! My folks decided it was time for me to go out and explore! I wore a navy blue tank top with a picture of a van with surfboards. The shirt had a print that said "little dude" - which I really am. I also wore my Tommy Hilfiger shorts which my parents bought at Greenhills - I don't know what or where Greenhills is, but my parents always seem so excited to go there. My shoes were an impulse buy by - who else - my Mom. It was okay though, she said that it was only 80 pesos at the Landmark. The insides of my sneakers are very soft and I like them very much. I'm a little dude!!
- Hugs from DAVID!"

February 27, 2009
"I know, I know... eat your heart out, ladies"
Tee - Carter's; Shorts - Tommy Hilfiger; Sneakers - La Planete Des Bebes in Landmark

2 comments: