30 July 2009

TRIAL RUN

I had my first trial run at a Gymboree near our house today (in a place called Eastwood Mall)! On a Sunday morning to boot - school on a Sunday! Groan! My parents signed me up at a Play & Learn class. I attended with five other babies - we were all between 7-8.5 months old. I think I was the second oldest kid in that class - I was definitely the tallest and the biggest. I noticed I also had the most hair AND teeth too. (Really, what DO they feed me?). My Mamu went through the activities with me while my Papu took pictures. We sang A LOT of songs and went through a lot of action words. We danced and bounced and reached and crawled and pushed and clapped and kicked. (Well, I couldn't exactly clap and didn't really get into the whole pushing bit. Must practice that at home!). We played with balls, bubbles, a parachute, inflated tubes, and, of course, Gymbo the clown. It was fun - but it made me miss my morning nap! I was exhausted! I fell right asleep in the car on our way to my Opa's ("grandfather's") house, and slept right through lunch!

July 26, 2009

My Lolo Ferdie, Lola Irene, Ate ("big sister") Bianca, and Kuya ("big brother") Rapha Insigne got me that bib!

Here I am warming up before class!

We each got a name tag.
(Back view of my onesie - isn't it neat? Although my Mamu learned it was best to dress me in a pair of shorts and a tee for Gymboree - that silly romper kept snapping off! I was half-naked at the end of my class! Grrrr!)

"Hi there, fellow students! Arrrr!!!"

Here I am, sitting in "class" with one of my "classmates" Jaryl.
My Mamu says he's adorable because he looks like the baby penguin in Happy Feet.
Hmpf. My Uncle Jino says I look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy. HARRRUMPHHH.


Onesie - Googoo and Gaga; Sandals - Florsheim Kids; Bib - Kladd by Ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment