23 July 2009

PLAY DATE

I had my FIRST EVER PLAYDATE today!!! Oooh what a full full day I had. My first playmates - my Ninong ("godfather") Monzit, my Tita Karla, and my Tita Arianna! I don't have little playmates yet, but I have just as much fun playing with the big people! Tita Karla took us all for a day at their club called the Manila Polo Club. I went swimming, played at their little jungle gym, ate french fries, and tried out a Gymboree for the first time! That Gymboree is the most colorful place I've been to - so much to do, and so much to nibble! I had such a blast, I even forgot to take my afternoon nap! Thank you, Tita Karla and Ninong Monzit! Ooh what a fun fun day I had!!!

July 19, 2009

My Papu and Mamu's boss, Atty. Sonya Castillo, got me my tee and shorts as a present!
(She's a partner in the firm where my Papu and Mamu work!)
The tee reads "Captain" in front. That's me - the Captain of my household, with the folks as the swabbies, hehe.
Also, those shorts are actually pants. But they're still a bit too big for me, so we rolled 'em all up.


Here I am testing the waters first.
This is my First Splash. Really, my 4th time to go swimming but the first time I learned to splash around the water with my little feet.
It was really quite fascinating. I was really concentrating, kicking that water about.


Here I am now, held by my yaya ("nanny") Nida, ready for my dip.
I'm wearing the rash guards my Ninong Zito and Tita Karla bought me again.
My Papu took me swimming. I STILL don't like the pool.
(I cried again. Just a little, I swear!)

Here I am now, playing in the Gymboree.
That's Tita Karla holding me from behind.
After my dip, I wore the Subic souvenir tank my Lolo got me.

That big green "donut" cracked me up.
That's my Ninong Monzit playing peek-a-boo (still one of my favorite games to date!)


Tee - Zara Kids; Green checkered pants - Zara Kids; Sandals - Florsheim Kids

Rash guard surf shirt - Old Navy; Trunks - Cococabana; Souvenir tee - Subic

No comments:

Post a Comment