23 July 2009

BABY STEPS

I've been really into practicing walking recently! More than crawling, even! I just don't have the patience to move around on all fours. But you prop me up on my legs and I'm screeching with glee. I can't wait to start walking! My Papu, Mamu, and yaya ("nanny") Nida and I were at the Power Plant Mall today, and I was practicing walking over at Stoked (a surfing store), at Press (a restaurant), in Fully Booked (a bookstore) - everywhere! In all the stores and open spaces where my parents stopped to check out something. Ha! Pretty soon I'll have everyone running around after me! Just you guys wait!

July 18, 2009
For once, everything I'm wearing, my parents bought me. No gifts! Teehee!

"If you can read this you're close enough to change my diaper!"

Oooh, this sexy lady feels all cold!!!

I'm walking I'm walking! (Almost almost!)

TEEHEEHEE! For some strange reason, practicing walking makes me all giggly!


Onesie - Pipsqueaks by David and Goliath; Leg warmers - Baby Legs; Sandals - Florsheim Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment