06 July 2009

ON TWO

I've been becoming really steady on my legs lately! I think I'm THIS close to walking, I really do. I've decided to skip crawling altogether - so boooooring. It makes me impatient. But I do love it when my folks prop me up on my legs - I can take a lot of wobbly steps already - with a LOT of support, of course. Here I am with my Papu at my pediatrician's clinic again, for my monthly check up. Notice the new sandals my Mamu got me - thick rubber soles, all ready for walking! My parents have a hard time taking my picture these days - everything turns out fuzzy because I'm moving around so much (my Mamu calls me a flutterbudget). Hello, shutter speed, please try to keep up then!

July 4, 2009
I think I also grew a teeny weeny potbelly this month!

Finally, I sit still.
(My Tita Ina Alazas got me that tee. It glows in the dark! I wore it on a road trip to Subic before!)

Doing the macarena! Sort of! Hihi!


Tee - Carter's; Khaki linen shorts - Gingersnaps; Navy blue sandals - Florsheim Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment