06 July 2009

GRUMPY

I'm back!!! It was all my Mamu's fault! We've had a lot of out of town weekends in June, and a lot of rushing around - no time for outfit posts, she says. Phooeeeeey!!! Here I am with my parents at Sugarhouse, this little dessert place in Eastwood. It was the eve of my dad's birthday, so we headed out to have our own little celebration before eating out with the grannies tomorrow. But, it was my bedtime then, so I was really grumpy - and I'm not even normally fussy! I barely let the folks finish their cakes. Serves 'em right - silly parents, dragging me out of bed!

June 6, 2009

My Ninang ("godmother") Bles got me that long-sleeved onesie, and my Oma got me those shoes.

I. Want. To. Go. Home!!!!


Onesie - Baby Gap; Denim shorts - Baby Armstrong; Navy blue shoes - Greenhills

No comments:

Post a Comment