06 July 2009

GERBER

My pediatrician gave us the go signal to start me on solids when I turned 6 months old last May, but my parents didn't really start feeding me my solids until June. I've been sampling a lot of mashed veggies from Gerber's First Foods line - broccoli, squash, and carrots. Over at my Luli's, I've been trying arroz caldo, lugaw, and Cerelac. They've been keeping me away from fruits for now, so I don't develop a sweet tooth. My parents have taken to bringing a little bottle of Gerber when we go out to eat because I get so jealous when I see all the big people eating. We pack a little plastic spoon and a plastic bib all the time too - the set I'm using now are from my Opa and Oma! Here we are, having lunch for my daddy's birthday at a restaurant called Clawdaddy in Shangri-La Mall. I'm "feasting" along with the big folks too - here I am manfully chowing down on my mashed carrots! Hurrah!

June 7, 2009

That neat little plastic bib catches EVERYTHING.
Though I haven't been much into spitting - just drooling!
The bib comes with a little spoon and sippy cup too. Am all set for the big times, hehe.


That's my Aunt Mandi (she's also my godmother!), while we were patiently waiting for my Papu to do his birthday shopping, teehee.
My Ninang ("godmother") Dev got me the pique shirt. The colorful Disney sandals and shorts are gifts from my Oma and Opa!


Shirt - Calvin Klein; Denim shorts - Baby Armstrong; Sandals - Disney Babies from SM; Bib - Ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment