06 July 2009

CONTAINMENT

I've been really busy so far! So much to see, so much to touch, so much to explore. I can't walk yet, but I'm always moving around, wriggling here and there, grabbing this and that. The big folks can hardly contain me! And though I still like being carried around, it's been pretty tough hanging on to me because I wriggle around so much. Here I am at a lunch with my Lolo's ("grandfather) side of the family - it was my greatgrandfather and greatgrandmother's wedding anniversary! Everyone kept raving about how big I've gotten - and how cute still, mwahahaha. Oh, and I got a new yaya ("nanny") last June, too. Her name is yaya Nida, and I really love her. She makes me laugh and has taken to sprinkling me with baby cologne! Teehee!

July 5, 2009

"Let go of meeeeeee!!!"
(My Ninang ["godmother"] Dev got me those shorts!)


Here I am sitting on my new nanny Nida's lap.
I only really sit still these days when I'm feeding - or fast asleep!

Tee - Baleno Kids from SM; Brown tweed shorts - Calvin Klein; Sandals - Florsheim Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment