30 July 2009

SHARING

I attended a baptism in Bulacan with my parents, yaya ("nanny") and my parents' officemates. In Bulacan! That's an entirely different province, right beside Manila. A baby boy named Gabe Lapuz got baptized today - he's the son of my Papu and Mamu's officemate, Tita Shar. We missed the church ceremony but headed over to the reception. Papu and Mamu sat with the adults for a bit, and my yaya and I stayed in a room filled with other yayas and babies. It was quite a hot day - all of us babies stayed in an air-conditioned guest room while the old folks mingled outside in the garden. My yaya got all snippy with the yaya of another baby - this little girl kept grabbing my toys and stuffing them in her mouth. Her yaya said very loudly to quit doing it because my toys were dirty! Harrrumph! My yaya was miffed and told her off. Hah! Dirty indeed!

July 25, 2009

My Aunt Karol Zablan, Uncle Jovy Zablan, and Ate ("big sister") Ava got me that tee!
My Ninong ("godfather") Monzit and Tita Karla got me that cool bib!

I prefer playing by myself at this point - hello, I'm only 8.5 months old!

In a bed in a room full of babies.
(See the little girl at the left? Those are my toys she's eating!!!)

I didn't really mind lending my toys to another baby!
As you can see, I was still all smiles!


Tee - Baby Guess?; Fatigue shorts - Spin; Sandals - Florsheim Kids; Bib - Koala Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment