23 July 2009

ROBOTS IN THE DESPEDIDA

Today was my Uncle Amiel's despedida ("farewell") party! Uncle Amiel is my Mamu's only brother. He's flying back to the U.S. where he's studying, so my Opa and Oma hosted a small despedida lunch at their house with her cousin Lolo Ferdie (my grand uncle!), Lola Irene, Aunt Bianca, and Uncle Rapha. I really like my Aunt Bianca - she wants to baby-sit me!!! My Uncle Amiel got a bit choked up, especially at the thought of leaving me behind, but hey, he and his girlfriend Mary might come visit next year - and I'm going to be ringbearer in their wedding the year after that! Hurrah!

July 11, 2009

My Papu picked out and bought that tee for me - all by himself!
(Mamu was pleased).
My Lolo Ferdie and Lola Irene got me that bib, while my Ninang ("godmother") Pam Buen brought me home that striped burp cloth on a trip to the States.


Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a robot before!!!


I got passed around like a hat again, from one relative to another!

See how thick my hair has grown! I even have a little cowlick, hehe.


Tee - Gingersnaps; Navy blue shorts - Baby Armstrong; Sandals - Florsheim Kids; Bib - Kladd by Ikea; Burp cloth - Carter's

No comments:

Post a Comment