19 May 2009

YACHT CLUB Part II

I WENT SWIMMING FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! For real, this time! The first time I went for a dip I bawled like, well, a baby. Duh! And it was a jacuzzi in my godfather Jay Castro's farm over in Tarlac. This is my first time to swim in a pool - the second time I've dipped anywhere aside from my own tub back home, teehee! - and I DIDN'T CRY! I wasn't exactly giggling either, but I think it's a definite improvement. The swimming pool in the yacht club is awesome - I could see all the boats and yachts from where I sat (very still) in my Mamu's arms in the water. My Papu held my nose and we went down for a real quick dip in the water. I went back up spluttering a little, and almost wailed - but I didn't! I'll get the hang of this swimming thing yet!

May 10, 2009
My Ninong ("godfather") Zito and Tita Karla got me those cool rash guards!
For when I decide to go wakeboarding with them one day, they say! Teehee!

Here I am - all serious about examining the water.
(It kept slipping through my fingers, grrr!)
And here I am after my swim - all wrapped up in the big colorful beach towel my grandmother Luli got me.
From the expression on my face, you can tell I'm still trying to make up my mind whether I like the water!
(I only stayed in the pool for exactly 20 minutes! That's what my doctor ordered!)
Check out my monogrammed towel - care of my Luli.
Dashing, don't you think? Heehee.
Rash guard surf shirt - Old Navy; Trunks - Cococabana

3 comments:

  1. Ans when can we visit him?? This boy's got the schedule of some A-list hollywood celebrity, always so busy! Thank God for the internet and this blog, its the only way we can keep up wth him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the colorful beach towel! soo nice, and well, colorful. plus it's personalized pa. Sucker for things personalized. I want I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish david and laz could go for a swim together soon :) that would be a fun day!

    ReplyDelete