06 May 2009

MIMOSA Part I

I'm going on holiday again!!! Hurray! It's another three-day weekend here in Manila (Labor Day in our part of the world!) and I headed off with my Papu, Mamu, yaya ("nanny") Sabs to stay in Mimosa Leisure Estate in Clark Freeport. It's out in another province called Pampanga, about 2 hours away from Manila, where I live! We went with my Opa, Oma, and Auntie Amanda. Plus my grandaunt, my Opa's sister, Lola Madonna was here for a visit, too! Yey! My grandparents rented a villa in Mimosa, and I had a grand time. We spent our first day lounging at home (I got bitten by bugs though, argh!), and went out to dinner after. I got that tee from my Ninang ("godmother") Trina Ilarde. I guess everyone in my family knows Who's The Boss!


May 1, 2009
Trying to sit on my own! (With Papu standing by in case I topple over, hehe)
This is what I wore to bed our first night.
But 2 seconds after changing into my jammies, I spit up.
(It really does).
Anyhoo, so I ended up wearing this onesie instead. Here I am the morning after.
I had to wear long-sleeved onesies to bed -
the centralized air-conditioning in the Mimosa villas get super cold at night!
I wore that light blue onesie before, it's "unbearably" cute, haha.
My Ninang ("godmother") Bles Cuaycong got me both those onesies as baby shower gifts!
"Hey! Where's my other shoe?!"
Yellow tee - Mothercare; Board shorts - Spin; Sneakers - Chicco; Bib - Furry Friends
Navy blue and light blue long-sleeved onesies - both from Baby Gap; Jogging pants - from SM

No comments:

Post a Comment