06 May 2009

MIMOSA Part III

My last day in Clark! Bah! We managed to squeeze in a little photo op by the old planes on display there (Clark is home to an airfield after all). Then we all bundled back into the car and drove straight home to Manila. We only stopped to have lunch out at a Japanese restaurant. I think I'd be able to gobble up a sushi platter soon as I can chew proper. I was eyeing the sushi and sashimi all throughout lunch. We also passed by a bookstore, and here I am posing beside the most recent Time Magazine cover, teehee. Wouldn't it be something if I landed on the cover someday? For now though, I'd settle for learning to flip from my back to my tummy. I still can't do it. I'm still too heavy!!! Oh, THANK YOU to my Opa and Oma for the wonderful holiday!!!

May 3, 2009
My Ninang ("godmother") Trina Ilarde got me that bib!
"Hmmm...Me thinks I can fly one of those!"
Parents, be warned!
Most influential in TWO families at least!
Tee - Baleno Kids from SM; Shorts - Gingersnaps; Sneakers - First Step; Bib - Mothercare

No comments:

Post a Comment