06 May 2009

MIMOSA Part II

Boy, I had fun today! My family and I spent most of the day out and about in Clark, and around Angeles City in Pampanga. We went to a quilting place and I got myself a little medical kit! Then we went to a mall - SM Clark (really, don't these people EVER get tired of SM?!) - where I, for the first time in my life, went on rides!!! Well, sort of. I sat propped up on those mechanical rides but my parents refused to drop coins in to make them go - they were worried I'd fall off! (Also, it was all they could do to stop me licking the steering wheel! So my Mamu was watching me like a hawk!). We had lunch out, and in the afternoon, the whole family went to an ice cream parlor. I had to change outfits again that day even though it wasn't as hot as usual. Hey, if you "ride" around as much as I do, you're bound to get a teensy bit sweaty! P.S. Thank you to my Tita Trina Gar and Tito Jang Moreno for my blue tee, Lolo Roland and Mitch Lorilla for my shorts, my other grandmother Luli for my almost shoes, and to my Ninong ("godfather") Zito and Tita Karla for my onesie, which I've worn before!

May 2, 2009
At lunch in C' Italian Dining.
I am so waiting for the day I can finally eat PIZZZAAAAAA.
(But right now I really feel like eating my feet again!)
Check out one of my "almost shoes" again - this time in navy blue.
I rode this...
... and this...
... and this! Wheeeee!!!
And here I am, later during the day, not quite ready to walk.
Walking schmalking! I want wheels!
Blue tee - Mothercare; Shorts - Gingersnaps; Almost shoes - Funky Feet; Bib - Landmark
Onesie - Ratzo

1 comment:

  1. laz! you are too cute for words!!! at home ka na sa rides ha!!

    anna buti pa blog ni laz updated ahaha

    ReplyDelete