19 May 2009

YACHT CLUB Part I

Back to back weekend getaways with my grandparents - with my Papu's folks this time! We stayed over at the Subic Bay Yacht Club in the city of Olongapo - in the province of Zambales! We celebrated my grandmother Luli's birthday last May 8 - my Lolo Roland Lorilla booked a huge room for us in the yacht club (he and Tita Mitch got me that tee - and my godmother Anna Devanadera got me those shorts!). I came with my parents, my Luli, my Lolo ("grandfather"), my Uncle Jino, my Yaya Sabs and our friend Ronnie! On our first day there we checked out the duty free stores and - we went to ZOOBIC!!! I HAD A BLAST!!! I saw ostriches and tigers and bear cats and a whole bunch of animals! But what I really loved the most in the Zoobic Safari? The leaves! I was sitting plopped on my Lolo's arms the whole time we were in Zoobic and he couldn't stop me from grabbing them! Quick hands! Teehee! Too quick for Lolo!

May 9, 2009
Playing with the puppies at my grandparents' house, right before we set off for Subic! (I almost ate the puppy, haha! My Mamu had to stop my putting it in my mouth!)
Inside one of the duty free centers with my grand father - "Shopping? Yawn!"
Tee - Gingersnaps; Shorts - Calvin Klein; Almost shoes - Funky Feet; Bib - Kladd by Ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment