06 May 2009

BOW PEEP

I went out to attend a "bridal luncheon" with my parents today, so I "suited up" again, teehee. Wore a bow tie - sort of! Got that tee from my Tita Monica Villanueva. We had lunch in Serendra with my Mamu's friends, Tita Tinggay (BoPeep!) Mercado and Tita Patricia Bautista - and both of them completely doted on me. Well, THEY ate, and I entertained - as usual! I'd say I did the tee justice, hehe. Wore my linen shorts again - it was another scorcher of a day in the city! A vest, a bow tie, and linen shorts - I guess today I'm going preppy. And on other days my Mamu makes do rock and roll. I wish she'd make up her mind. I wonder what look I'd actually go for when I can finally pick out my own clothes!!

April 26, 2009
Indeedy, sweetie.
Tee - Gingersnaps; Shorts - Gingersnaps; Hi-tops - Chicco; Bib - Kladd by Ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment