07 April 2009

RED HOT

Am so loving all these statement tees and onesies my Ninong ("godfather") Monzit and Tita Karla got me. Tita Karla got them all when she was in New York. (Hugsy!) Though my favorite, by far, is the Red Hot Chili Peppers onesie they got me (my Papu is a fan!). I wore it when I went to dinner with my cousins, aunts, and uncles from my Papu's side at my cousin Josh Patajo's house. (So many family celebrations that day - a birthday, a graduation, a swimming party, and a thanksgiving celebration of sorts!). My Lola Lorna, my grand aunt, thought I was wearing a Red Cross onesie, teehee. Here's a picture of me when I first got that onesie (I was 2 months old then). I filled it out pretty well, don't you think?


April 5, 2009
I can't believe I used to be this tiny!
Snoozing at my cousin's house, after entertaining a dozen of my relatives!
Onesie - ITA In The House; Camo bib - In The Crib; Sandals - Enfant

No comments:

Post a Comment