07 April 2009

VACATION BOUND

I'm leaving for a short holiday with my parents and yaya ("nanny") tomorrow! It's Holy Week, after all - everyone in the Philippines goes on holiday at this time of the year! We're going to Tarlac, to stay at my Ninong ("godfather) Jay's farm (I tolja I have a LOT of ninongs, hehe). My parents are worried about taking me on long car trips and on airplane rides because I'm teething. Ninong Jay's farm is right near where Mount Pinatubo is - that volcano which erupted something major back in the 90s. My parents plan to hike up to see the volcano - but they'll be leaving me in the farm, to chill in the jacuzzi, hehehe. I'm kidding. Or maybe not? My Mamu packed away teeny tiny baby trunks for me! To all the other folks in Manila - have a happy holiday! To everyone else out there - happy Easter!

Image from Travel Tee here.

No comments:

Post a Comment