07 April 2009

POOH

My grandmother Luli got me my entire outfit - from head to toe! Teehee! That was the romper I used during my baptism reception. I love it - it even has a little pocket. My Luli even got me matching Pooh socks. I like Pooh - of all the animated movies my parents have made we watch (and in some cases - endure!), I liked Pooh best. Those are the white sneakers with the little red bicycles on them - the ones my Mamu liked so much she got me the exact same pair, too. I wore this outfit when I went out to lunch in a mall called TriNoma with my parents, my Luli, my Lolo ("grandfather"), and my yaya ("nanny") Sabs, in a restaurant called Recipes. We celebrated my Papu passing the Philippine bar as well! I wish my Uncle Jino could have made it - but he's my Luli's other baby - he sleeps even longer than I do!

April 7, 2009
Racerback - like my Mamu's tanks, haha!
Onesie - Disney Baby; Shoes - Pitter Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment