07 April 2009

SHANGRI-LA

Most people don't know this - but I'm actually a hotel regular already! I was barely 10 days old when my parents took me to the Shangri-La Edsa Hotel (bad bad bad parents). This is my 2nd time to hit the buffet line at their hotel restaurant, Heat. I came to celebrate with my parents, my Oma, Opa, and Auntie Mandi - my Papu passed the Philippine bar yesterday! He's officially a lawyer like my Mamu. You can't tell from the pictures, but I was actually howling my head off during the middle of our meal - I'm toothing, okay, so sue me (am warning you, my lawyers work pro bono for me, teehee). My Ninong ("godfather") Monzit and Tita Karla bought me that really cool shirt, and my cousins Bianca and Rafa Insigne got me that bib. I think I made quite a scene that day - bawling my head off, but hey, you try growing two new teeth at once!!!


April 4, 2009
Still at home, patiently waiting for my parents to finish getting dressed!
Hanging out at the Shang lobby
Tee - Little Teez; Camo shorts - Spin; Sneakers - Chicco; Bib - Kladd by Ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment