21 April 2009

WAX IN, WAX OUT

I went to see one of my godmothers, Ninang Pam Menencilla, for the first time today! She has always given me tons of gifts - even when I was still in my Mamu's belly! My parents, yaya ("nanny") and I traveled all the way to Paranaque to show our support - Ninang Pamee opened a waxing salon! Teehee! I doubt I have enough fuzz on me worth waxing, but I did come to entertain my ninang's guests. Everybody there loved my glitzy silver shoes, hihihi. Congratulations on your new salon, Ninang Pameeeeee!!!!!!! (For information about Lay Bare Salon in Bicutan, click here!)

April 19, 2009
I do, I do!
I didn't, I didn't!
I'd endorse for free, as long as you're "prutty"! Hehe.
Onesie - In The Crib; Sneakers - First Step; Bib - Stuffed from Landmark

1 comment:

  1. Anna,

    Laz is growing up so fast--he is so guapo!! I can't wait to see him when i get to manila.
    I am now in Hanoi, vietnam. will post about it in my blog soon.!

    ReplyDelete