27 April 2009

DASH

I dashed out for burgers with my parents today! Huge, juicy, messy burgers from this place call Charlie's, not far from my pediatrician's clinic. My dad was craving a big sloppy burger. Then we dashed over to my doctor's right after my folks ate. She gave me some antibiotics - I have this persistent phlegm thingy in my lungs - my parents worry about bronchitis or asthma, so best to be preventive, they say! Apart from the antibiotics, my doctor recommended we use a nebulizer 2-3 times a day for 5 days, just in case! I'll be turning 6 months old on the 18th, so my doctor had to up the dosage for some of my daily vitamins. And guess what - she said I'll be starting on solids soon as I hit 6 months! Hurrah! I'll be able to gobble up those greasy burgers with my Papu and Mamu pretty soon!!! P.S. Little hearts on my onesie - my Mamu made me wear something for girls again! Aaaargh!


April 25, 2009
I want a burger toooooooo!
Waiting for my doctor now. I look like a big boy in this picture, don't you think?
They measured my height and I ate my feet while they were at it!
Onesie - Googoo and Gaga; Sneakers - Pitter Pat; Bib - Kladd by Ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment