21 April 2009

A DAY OF FIRSTS

Whoa! What a crazy busy day I had with my parents! We were zooming from one end of the metropolis to the other! First, we hied off to Filinvest to attend a wedding reception at Vivere Suites. My dad's secretary got hitched! This was also the first ever wedding I attended. So in honor of the occasion - I wore loafers, teehee. My grandmother Luli bought me "almost shoes" socks! They are so comfy and go with most of my new shorts, yey! My Ninang ("godmother") Anna Devanadera got me that pique shirt and checkered shorts - thank you!!! After the wedding, we hurried off to Bonifacio High Street -to pick up a present in the mammoth book store there, Fully Booked. I had to buy a gift - we attended my first ever birthday party that afternoon! (I also had to change my shirt - my Tita Trina Garcia and Tito Jang Moreno got me that blue tee!). It was the 1st birthday party of Tomas, the son of my Papu's college friend. It was also the first time I've ever been to Jollibee - this major fastfood chain that kids love here in the Philippines. I think every kid's childhood here is just not complete without that big orange bug!!!

April 18, 2009
I attend my first wedding!
Check out the loafers, teehee! My Luli got me those in navy blue, green, brown and black!
At the bookstore - I had to change my shirt. Oh, this Manila heat!
(That's the bib my Ninong ["godfather"] Monzit and Tita Karla gave me - one of my favorites!)
My first birthday party ever!
I've been Jollibee'd!
Yellow pique shirt - Calvin Klein; Shorts - Calvin Klein; Almost shoes - Funky Feet; Bib - Koala Baby; Blue tee - Mothercare

No comments:

Post a Comment