28 April 2010

MY GODMOTHER'S BABY SHOWER

It was my Ninang ("godmother) Bles Cuaycong's baby shower today! Together with my parents and yaya ("nanny") Nida, we met up with my Tita Marge and Tito Jvic, Tita Neva and Tita Dan - and my godbrother David! We had lunch in a restaurant called the Stock Market in Bonifacio High Street. It has been a loooong time since I last saw David - last time was during my baptism! We had a fine time catching up.
November 28, 2009
David and I "ran" into each other in High Street, with our yayas in tow! Heehee!

I'm not really grabbing David's shirt, see? I just need to hold on to someone because I'm not quite steady on my feet yet!

I can do short bursts of speed though!
(My Opa and Oma got me my shorts and shoes, while my Ninang Bles got me those socks!)

David has a wardrobe change. I would have to get in touch with his Mommy for the details!!!


My Ninang Bles is expecting a little girl.
Look at all the pink stuff everyone got her! Ewww!!!

After the baby shower, I "drove" away in my new car! Teehee!
This is the big present I got from my parents for my 1st birthday.
My dad has a remote control he uses to steer the car, while I sit there all pretty.
I sometimes think my daddy enjoys this toy as much as I do!!!

(My Tita Ina Alazas got me that tee! I had to change before we left since I got all sweaty running around with David!).


White tee with car print - Gingersnaps; Cargo shorts - Moose Gear from SM; Sneakers - Florsheim Kids; Baby blue socks - Baby Gap

White tee with animal print - Carter's

No comments:

Post a Comment