29 April 2010

MY 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Almost a month after my real birthday (I turned ONE!) - I finally got to have my first ever birthday party. My parents booked Shakey's and got the pizza parlor to take care of everything! The party was held right after lunch, and we played games, ate pizza and ice cream, and met the pizza mascot! A lot of my relatives came, as well as my Ninongs ("godfathers"), Ninangs ("godmothers"), and my parents' friends and their children. I have to admit I was kind of grumpy during my party - I was feeling a bit sleepy! But I did get into it halfway, and more than anything, enjoyed my own balloons, hahaha.

December 12, 2009
I had a name tag too!
My parents made me wear a buttondown shirt and long pants - which I hardly ever do, considering how hot it is here in Manila!

Here I am, still looking kind of sleepy.


Not too sleepy to receive my gifts though!
THANK YOU!

Shakey's took care of everything - the decors, the prizes, and the goodie bags.

We got my cake from Red Ribbon.
Can I just share - we ALMOST forgot about the cake!!! Grrrr.
We had to rush out the day before to order it, and had to pick it up right before the party.
Grr, the parents better not do that next year!

I am all about the balloons!

Even when they go missing! Heehee!

There's the pizza mascot! He looked pretty weird!

He didn't scare me at all!

While I had lots of guests during my party, let me just share some of the little people who came:

There's Cole Laparan, in brown, my cousin, and Tasha Singian, in pink, who is the daughter of my parents' officemate at their law firm.

There's Gabby Cesario, the daughter of my Papu's highschool friend.


And David came too, of course!
(He just had his own birthday party last week!)

That's Pao Lorilla, another cousin of mine!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TO MY PARTY!
(And thank you for the presents!)


Buttondown shirt - Gingersnaps; Jeans - Baby Guess?; Sneakers - Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment