12 April 2010

MY FIRST HALLOWEEN

I went as Count Dracula for Halloween! My First Halloween EVER! It was an impromptu costume - my Mamu and Papu dashed into a bookstore (yes, a bookstore) called Pandayan, found the costume, and snatched it up. It was too big for me! I had a big orange collar printed with bats, a white ruff, and a black satin cape. Then we headed over to my cousin Josh's house for the Patajo Halloween party. I missed trick-or-treat though. But I did have a blast running around entertaining my relatives and playing with all the Halloween decors at Josh's house. My folks even got me a little pumpkin bucket for my candy - not that they let me have any. I'm too little for candy, they said! Phooey!

October 31, 2010
Ready to conquer Halloween!
(My Opa and Oma got me my shorts and sneakers!)

I have to wonder why I am hugging this pillar! Heehee!

Little Count playing the piano! (Sort of!)


Tee - Gingersnaps; Cargo shorts - Moose Kids from SM; Leather sneakers - Florsheim Kids; Halloween costume - Pandayan Bookstore

No comments:

Post a Comment