12 April 2010

HIGH STREET

Ooh, my Mamu made my Papu and I wait for three (THREE!) hours while she had her haircut in The Fort. So my Papu and I, together with my Ninong ("godfather") Vince Escobar, and my yaya ("nanny") Nida went to check out a car show nearby. I wanted to clamber on the SUVs there! Then we went to Bonifacio High Street, this outdoor shopping complex in The Fort. I had a blast running around the lawn there, with my yaya chasing after me. I'm still learning how to walk on my own - I'm a bit wobbly still, but I'm getting there!

November 7, 2010
Here I am playing among the art structures in High Street.
(My Opa and Oma got me my shorts and sneakers!)

I can't walk properly yet, but I do so love climbing!
(That's my yaya holding on tight. My Mamu blogged more about our day here).

I can do this, I can do this.

Hear me roar!

Time for a donut break!


Tee - Gingersnaps; Shorts - Moose Gear from SM; Sneakers - Florsheim Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment