28 April 2010

DAVID'S 1ST PARTY

My godbrother David had his first birthday party today! His real birthday was actually on 28 November 2009 - exactly ten days after my birthday! - but he had his great big party today. It was a safari party! It was celebrated in a clubhouse in a village called Valle Verde IV. There were stuffed animals everywhere, and animal balloons and huge animal pictures propped up by the door and on the walls. He had a really great balloon lady called Jiggles who made the most amazing balloon figures. I was too small to play games, but I did eat cake and ice cream, and I really really loved the balloons!

December 5, 2009
Balloons make me go "wheeeeeee!!!"

There's the birthday boy, David, who spent a lot of time asleep during his party!
Sleepyhead David!

I had fun in the playground outside the party!
I love slides even more than I love balloons!

My Ninang ("godmother") Anna Devanadera got me my shirt and shorts!


Yay! Here's David finally awake, with one of his guests beside him!
That's his daddy holding him. David and his daddy and mommy all wore matching safari outfits!


They got little safari hats for all of us guests too!

Here I am waiting for them to cut the cake - and to distribute the goodie bags!
(My other Ninang Karol Zablan got me that green t-shirt!)


Don't you dare take away my goodie bag!
(My Opa and Oma got me those sandals!)

Yellow pique shirt - Calvin Klein; Shorts - Calvin Klein; Sandals - OshKosh B'Gosh

Green t-shirt - Baby Guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment