12 April 2010

BUSY BEE

My Saturdays are always busy busy busy. First, I went to visit my pediatrician with my parents. I grew taller again! Then, we went to meet my Opa and Oma for lunch in this mall called The Podium. We ate lunch at this Japanese restaurant called Yaku and had dessert at Figaro's - the oldies had coffee and tea, while I tried a poppyseed muffin! Then we headed to my friend Tasha's 1st birthday party at her house. I had so much fun! There was a bubble show, a magic show, and face painting. Ooh, next month I'll be turning 1, too! I can't wait!

October 17, 2009
Poppyseed poppyseed!

I wore the tee my parents' boss, Atty. Sonya Castillo, got me!
I took home a bunch of balloons from Tasha's party.
I really like balloons.

That's Tasha! Happy birthday!
Her mommy works at my Mamu and Papu's firm too.

Another souvenir from Tasha's party - my first "tattoo", heehee!


Tee - Zara Kids; Camouflage cargo shorts - Spin; Sandals - Florsheim Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment