14 September 2009

OH SHOOT ME!

Oh my oh my. I have a L-O-T of pictures to share today because - I JUST CAME FROM MY FIRST EVER PHOTOSHOOT! Teehee! It's nothing major (not like I'll be starring in my own movie soon - or commercial - no worries, I will keep you all duly informed, should that happen, hehe), but I did get to go to an actual studio. It was all my Tita Karla's doing - she's studying to become a photographer and I am her favorite subject!!! Wheeeeee!!! The shoot was fun - there were big lights and huge cameras everywhere. I sat right in front of everyone, in front of this big white wall, while the camera man (Tito Nico) and my parents, my Ninong ("godfather") Zito, Tita Karla, and yaya ("nanny") Nida were all infront of me, cooing and calling out to me and basically trying to make me laugh and smile! They all looked completely ridiculous - which made me laugh tremendously, hahaha. They also shot a little four-month-old baby called Jaden. He blinked a lot when the cameras went off (I am an old pro at that, thank goodness). Jaden and I made our acquiantances - he's pretty big for a kid, and didn't do a whole lot except for smile nicely at everyone from his chair. I, on the other hand, was tearing away from one end of the studio to another. I canNOT imagine myself being that tiny - or being that quiet! TEEHEE!

September 13, 2009

My Ninang ("godmother") Bles Cuaycong got me that tee, while my Opa and Oma got me those denim shorts!

That's a dragonfly, my Mamu pointed out to reassure me, and NOT a butterfly.

We actually started our day visiting my cousins Bianca and Rapha Insigne over at Discovery Suites in Ortigas Center in the city of Pasig.
My Papu, Mamu, Oma and Auntie Amanda joined my Lolo ("grandfather") Ferdie and Lola ("grandmother") Irene for a breakfast buffet. My Lolo Ferdie is my Oma's first cousin - they are extremely close, like brother and sister, so I get to see the Insignes a LOT!
Here I am strolling across the condotel (condominium hotel they explained to me!) lobby, supported by my Papu.
It was raining that day again, so I am wearing the windbreaker my Oma and Opa got me.
The bib I am wearing is a gift from my other grandmother, Luli.


My parents drove my Oma for a quick stop at Megamall, the huge shopping center two blocks from Discovery, so I stayed with the Insignes for a bit, with my yaya Nida.
Here I am having my own "breakfast buffet" on my cousin Ate ("big sister") Bianca's bed.

My Lolo Ferdie let me try his sunglasses and Lola Irene sent this picture via MMS to my parents while they were in Megamall.
Pretty bad-ass don't you think?


After visiting the Insignes, we went to the photo studio with my Ninong Zito and Tita Karla.
It's over at this road called Kamuning in Quezon City.
A big whig local photographer named Xander Angeles uses that studio, Tita Karla tells us. I have yet to meet him and let him take my picture, teehee!
Here I am sitting on my Ninong Zito's lap, waiting for my "shoot" to begin.


There sure is a lot of waiting around involved when you're a model!!!


We get started at last! I borrowed Jaden's toy for the first part of the shoot.
Silly parents (such newbies!!!) forgot to bring me a toy to keep me distracted while the photographer snapped away!


I smile for all am worth!!!


I got restless after about five minutes, so they let me take a break.
I trotted all around the studio!


When we resumed, I had an outfit change AND changed my hair style!
Ta-dah! How do like my mohawk??!!
(My Tita Karla used hair cream, hehe).

It was Jaden's turn after my shoot.
Then when Jaden took a break, I wandered over to get a good look at him.
He kept staring right back at me! Hihi!


We hung around a bit while Jaden had his shoot.
I practiced walking - sometimes I can walk while being supported with one hand instead of two!
My parents are going to get me those walking harnesses or "wings" to help me along.
I've been practicing walking around so much they worry I might tear a ligament or something from my shoulder, since I still need support!


My Papu snuck a quick shot of the photographer's laptop screen - with my pictures!
They'll send the prints to us soon, but here's a sneak preview for now!



Beige tee with dragonfly - Gingersnaps; Denim shorts - Baby Armstrong; Sandals - Florsheim Kids

Yellow windbreaker - Big & Small Company; Bib - from Landmark

Blue "Li'l Punk" romper - In The Crib

No comments:

Post a Comment