05 October 2009

BAR OPERATIONS ENERGIZER

What a busy busy day I had! First, my parents and I left bright and early to go to the PAL (that's the Philippine Airlines for you!) ticketing office over at this mall called Ali Mall - first thing in the morning, I might add! My parents are flying to Naga in October - without me. Boo! We had lunch at Hap Chan there. I looooved the Yang Chow fried rice - more than the congee. I've been finding plain old congee, well, plain. Give me some flavor, people!!! After lunch we rushed off to the Manila Polo Club to play squash again with my Ninong ("godfather") Monzit and Tita Karla. Then we all took a nap at home before we rushed off once again - to Malate this time. It's Bar month - September! All the law students are taking the national Bar Examinations this September - every Sunday of September. So we went that night to visit my Mamu's sorority sisters - the examinees are called "barristers" and they were all billetted at Pearl Garden, this hotel in Adriatico Street in Malate. Sororities, fraternities, and law schools all have bar operations to help their barristers. I helped too! Even though I fell asleep while we were there, I did manage to visit all the barristers!

September 19, 2009

Here I am at the PAL ticketing office, waiting for our number to be called!
My Oma and Opa got me that tee, and my Ninang ("godmother") Anna Devanadera got me those shorts!

My new favorite game this month - dipping!!!

Tee - Moose Kids from SM; Shorts - Calvin Klein; Sandals - Florsheim Kids


We picked up my Tita Kar on our way to squash.
Here I am with my Ninong Monzit, getting acquianted with Chowking, Tita Kar's Chow Chow!

Trying to grab Tita Karla's squash racket!
My Mamu's sorority sis, Tita Monica Villanueva, got me that tee!

Tee - Gingersnaps

I was asleep when we got to the hotel for Regina Iustitiae's BarOps!
Here I am surrounded by my Mamu's sorority sisters!
My other Ninang Pam Buen-Merencilla got me that adorable onesie!
(It's got a picture of a "legal pad" in front, in honor of the occasion! Teehee!)
My Opa and Oma got me those nifty blue and white shoes!


I had to change outfits several times today because I got so sweaty running around! (Or at least trying to!).
I'm being carried by one of the barristers, my Tita Ria Alazas, here!


Onesie - Pipsqueaks by David and Goliath; Shoes - Florsheim Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment