14 September 2009

INDOOR BOARDING

Active Saturdays! My Papu and Mamu have been getting into racket and board sports lately - and they've been dragging me right along with them! (And to think I can't even stand on my own quite yet!!!). Today we went with my Ninong ("godfather") Zito and Tita Kar to the Manila Polo Club to play squash and to have lunch. I went to the Gymboree again with my yaya ("nanny") Nida while the big folks all played squash! Then I went to Power Plant, this mall in a place called Rockwell in Makati, a city in Manila, with my parents and Ninong Zito. They checked out wakeboard stuff in a shop called Aloha where they sell all kinds of equipment for board sports! When I grow up, the first "board" I'm getting might very well be an indoor board! Wheeee!!!

September 12, 2009
My Opa and Oma got me those shorts and shoes!
That's my current favorite tee - my Papu picked that out and bought it for me (without any help from Mamu whatsoever!!!)

Here I am just outside the squash court where my Papu and Ninong Zito were playing.

And here I am, back at the Gymboree. I was the only kid there but I didn't mind!

Trying out the "indo board" over at Aloha Board Sports in Power Plant!
The very nice sales clerk let me ride that indo board with her.
It's supposed to help your balance.
(Sorry for the lousy pictures! My Papu forgot to bring down his camera when we went to the mall. Our indo board pictures were all taken with Mamu's mobile phone camera, bllllech).

Look at me go!!!


Tee - Gingersnaps; Shorts - Moose Kids from SM: Bib - from SM; Shoes - Florsheim Kids

White tank top - from SM

No comments:

Post a Comment