14 September 2009

SANS DADDY

My Papu flew off to CWC this weekend - that stands for the Camsur Watersports Complex. It's in the region of Bicol. That's where a lot of folks go for wakeboarding. My Mamu and I couldn't come because I had an appointment with my pediatrician. This is the first weekend we've spent apart as a family - since I was born! Boohoo. Mamu and I tried to be productive - except it was tough, considering it was raining most weekend! We were supposed to attend my cousin Ava's 7th birthday party tonight too, but there was a horrible traffic jam on the way to the party so we had to turn back. We even bought Ava's present already. Wah. Weekends aren't much fun without Papu.

September 5, 2009

My Ninang ("godmother") Bles Cuaycong got me that tee,
and my other Ninang Anna Devanadera got me those shorts!
I wore the bib my Papu picked out and bought for me, because I miss him!
The bib says "Daddy's pride and joy" - teehee!


Cowboy, baby!

Another con about Papu being away this weekend - no camera!
My Mamu and yaya ("nanny") Nida had their hands full (I've got way too much luggage to tote around for such a little person, I know I know), so they did away with carrying my dad's camera equipment.
We had to settle for mobile phone camera pictures! Yech!

Still playing at my doctor's office! I got my measles shot!


Tee - Gingersnaps; Shorts - Calvin Klein; Bib - Furry Friends; Sandals - Florsheim Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment