01 September 2009

SASHSQUAT

My parents have taken up squash with my Tita Karla and Ninong ("godfather") Monzit. They play weekends, and of course, I tag right along. They play in this sports club called the Manila Polo Club, where I had my first Gymboree play hour before. On their first squash session, I went back to the Gymboree there with my yaya ("nanny") Nida. On their second session, I was perfectly content hanging around the squash courts. I kept screaming in glee when I was watching my Papu through those glass walls. I kept laughing louder every time the ball hit the glass too!

August 29, 2009

Ready to tear apart the Gymboree!
My Tita Monica Villanueva got me that tee!
My Ninang ("godmother") Anna Devanadera got me those tweed shorts!

Tee - Gingersnaps; Shorts - Calvin Klein

August 31, 2009
Here I am practicing walking by the squash courts!
My Mamu's brother, my Tito Amiel and his girlfriend my Tita Mary got me that tee!
My Oma got me those cargo shorts - they look just like the pair my Papu owns!


Tee - OshKosh B'Gosh; Cargo shorts - from SM; Sandals - Florsheim Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment