14 September 2009

NOT SO LUCKY

Papu's still away! (See my previous entry here!). Today, I went to Megamall with my Mamu, Ninog ("godfather") Lucky Alcuaz, and my yaya ("nanny") Nida. Mamu and Ninong Lucky were hoping to buy plane tickets. There's a big sales promo in Megamall for travel and airplane tickets. (Megamall is this gigantic mall in Manila). Alas, there were just too many people, my Mamu and godfather gave up and we all went home. Also, since my Papu still wasn't in town, we didn't bring his camera again (sigh, too heavy - if only I were bigger!) so I DON'T have a picture of my day - just my outfit when my Mamu prepared it before we headed out! Ugh. (Though I do have a picture of me and my Ninong Lucky in his mobile phone!). I wish Papu would come home already. (He's scheduled to fly back to Manila tomorrow - yay!).

September 6, 2009
Check out the new kicks - my Opa and Oma got me new shoes.
They're still big for me (like most of my stuff!) but I always need shoes that are a size or two bigger because, er, I have really fat feet.
Come to think of it, my Opa and Oma got me not just those shoes but the hat and shorts as well, teehee.
My Tita Ina Alazas, my Mamu's sorority sister, got me that tee!
It glows in the dark - see here!


Tee - Carter's; Shorts - Moose Kids from SM; Cap - from SM; Shoes - Florsheim Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment