31 August 2009

POOL TIME!

I went to a beach resort called Montemar over in the province of Bataan. For the weekend! With my Papu's side of the family! Everyone was there - 4 families! I swam a LOT. I really enjoyed it too. I finally got around to liking the pool (much to my parents' relief, no doubt). It's all because they finally brought that floater my friend David got me for my baptism. It's got 2 inflatable tubes, and this little seat, so I can bob around quite comfortably on the water. My grandmother Luli brought my bath toys too so I had fun chasing them around in the swimming pool. I kept trying to gulp down the water when no one was looking, but my Mamu kept telling me off. She said it wasn't clean. Ask me if I cared?! I was having way too much fun!!!

August 15-16, 2009
We arrive at the resort! Here I am all eager to explore.
That yellow pique shirt was a gift from my Ninang ("godmother") Anna Devanadera, while the shorts were a gift from my Tito Roland and Tita Mitch Lorilla!

Yellow shirt - Calvin Klein; Brown shorts - Gingersnaps; Sandals - Florsheim Kids

Here I am exploring the resort in my walker. I changed into something cooler!
I inherited that walker from my cousin, Joshua Patajo!
My grandma Oma got me those green rubber clogs, while my grandma Luli got me the tank.
My Mamu made the mistake of leaving my leather sandals on, I scraped off the leather when I was scuttling around my walker! Teehee!
So now I'm always in my clogs!

Tank top - from Landmark; Clogs - from SM; Walker - Chicco

Here I am asleep in my Auntie Aisa's arms.

My grandpops and parents brought me to the sea.
I didn't like it! Not one little bit.
The salt water tasted nasty. And the waves are kinda scary - even the little ones.
And I sampled the sand - so icky!
(I'm wearing the souvenir tank my Grandpop got me from Subic!)

So I just went back to the pool - which I enjoyed!
David, Tita Neva, and Tito Dan Santos got me that floater! They also got me a little wading pool (and a pump!) for my baptism too!

Floater - My Baby Float

No comments:

Post a Comment