10 August 2009

TIGER

I rode a tiger today! Sort of. It's a Saturday, hurray! I got to spend the whole day with my parents. In the morning, our neighbor, Jen Algarate, came over to practice her musical play group program with me and my Papu and Mamu. She plans to start her own little play group some time this year, so she's been practicing with babies and toddlers. I volunteered, hihi. I think I have a good ear for music - I'm always slapping my Papu's belly around as if it where a drum! (And well it might be. Hihi). Then we - my Papu, Mamu, and yaya ("nanny") Nida and I - all trooped over to Greenhills. First, we had lunch at this Chinese restaurant called Won Ton over at the Promenade. I had plain congee (a type of Chinese porridge) again, like last time we ate at a Chinese restaurant. The good thing about going Chinese is that I always find something to eat on the menu! We went around the shopping center afterwards, and I rode a fat mechanical tiger with my Mamu. I was very quiet when the tiger started moving across the floor. I only started laughing and slapping the little steering wheel when it stopped moving. Teehee.

August 8, 2009
Almost my entire outfit - from the grannies!
My Oma and Opa got me those shorts and little cap
(my grandfather says it makes me look like a hoodlum! But my Oma insisted it looked cute).
My Luli and Lolo got me that tee!


Arrr. Restless in Won Ton - I want my congee!

Hungry like the monster on my tee!


Fussing a bit!

Well-behaved again, now that there's food in front of me!
They spooned my congee from a bowl to a saucer so it would cool faster!
(Brought my trusty spoon again!)

Riding a tiger after lunch with my Mamu perched behind me.
(Come to think of it, is that thing really a tiger to begin with?
It's the fattest tiger I've ever seen!)


Tee - Gingersnaps; Cargo shorts - Moose Gear from SM; Shoes - Florsheim Kids; Cap - Star Kids from SM; Bib - Kladd by Ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment